For the safety of guests, artists and staff, the following items are prohibited from being brought into the arena:
- Photo camera with removable lens
- Video recording equipment
- Sound recording equipment
- Selfie sticks
- Tablets (tablets/iPads etc.)
- Laser pens, flashlights or other light sources that may disturb other guests or performers
- Pointed, sharp or heavy objects that could be a danger to others
- Bottles, cans and other containers – including drink bottles (even if these are empty)
- Gas containers, fireworks, etc.
- Large luggage
- Bring food/drinks/snacks
- Chairs, stools, etc.
- Masks or anything that covers the face
- Posters/banners with offensive or commercial messages
- Animals (except guide dog)
In addition to the items above, the organizer will sometimes decide on other rules for what you can bring to the event. Information about this will then be provided in an info email to ticket buyers approx. a week before the event.
There are limited storage options for prohibited items in the arena. Valuable items that are not permitted to be taken into the arena can be handed over by the customer to Oslo Spektrum’s staff at the entrance. The object will then be taken care of, and the customer can pick it up after the concert on presentation of a collection slip. NB! This service is at the customer’s own responsibility and risk. Oslo Spektrum does not accept responsibility for loss/damage to these. We recommend that the customer themselves ensure safe storage outside the arena – e.g. in storage boxes at Oslo Central Station or Oslo bus terminal.
Items such as bottles, cans, umbrellas, alcohol etc. will not be stored.